Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tonight's the Night! Springing Forward

Finally daylight savings time begins! I love springing forward around the house too
my niece Brittany bought me these birds for my last birthday
I love their rusty tails
Mugs were from my MIL she bought them through Avon I heart them
cannot resist these Ball jars,the small one is the latest addition
love pewter
I've added a couple little pics on the wall behind the birdies
door to the addition
Pippi is excited for Spring,she's birdwatching
Pippi is 10 months old now
we have Cardinals
Mr & Mrs
visitors
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead!
 Or you'll be late for church!
Natalie

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Just discovered your blog - couldn't help but stop to read a Canadian girls site. I love the pictures of the Cardinals - they are so special for me and I have a Cardinal encounter daily (see my blog for the story).
Glad I stopped by to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

So of course I love your Ironstone! Your house always looks so warm and friendly with all the pets. You live in a great place. Julia

KimberFNP said...

Well, reading on down your blog, you may have just inspired me with an idea for my kitchen "hole" that needs filled. I love birds, and even more, I love this blue!