Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspiration for the Bedroom

These are the images that made me long for a wooden ceiling,walls and floors! I will feel like I am at the cottage every day of the year waking up surrounded by wood!
Country Living
Sarah Richardson
countryliving.com

found on the world wide web
found on the world wide web
Modern Bedroom photo by xJavierx

found on the world wide web
Sarah Richardson's Cottage Master Bedroom
Country Living
After coveting drooling and dreaming of a bedroom as lovely as one of these..it looks as though it may actually come to fruition!
Have a Happy Weekend!
Natalie

1 comment:

Kalen said...

I love the clean crisp look of all of these rooms. I find the bedroom to be the MOST difficult room to decorate. It's an ongoing battle for me. Thanks for the inspiration!