Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Friday, December 10, 2010

VanBelle's Winter Wonderland


Have you been to VanBelle's lately?? They should be charging admission! The beauty and spirit of Christmas is abundant as soon as you pull into the lot! Once inside prepare to be amazed. The girls start to decorate on labour day weekend and two of them completely transform the place into a magical shopping experience! I hadn't been in for a couple years,apparently they have been doing this for awhile...I don't get out much. They made my yellow bows for our parade float..when I went into pick them up I ended up finding some great gifts!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves...
this is the one I am keeping my eye on ..Boxing Day

how beautiful is that!!










you must go see for yourself!!
have a great weekend..only 14 more shopping days left
Natalie

No comments: