Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Friend and Neighbour Justin

Five and a half years ago I got married and moved to my husbands home. I quickly got to meet the neighbours Paul and Debbie and their grown kids Ashley and Justin. We connected right away,Ashley and I had many heart to heart talks regarding teenagers and the difficulties surrounding raising kids that age.
Justin was quiet at first maybe just shy,but once I had met him a few times he was like family! He so generously gave my boys CD's and some video games from a yard sale he was having,kids don't ever forget those acts of kindness. Justin has a huge heart and a wickedly funny, dry sense of humour. Shortly after I learned he had to have open heart surgery,we were very concerned as it is a life threatening procedure. He came through strong and positive,except the procedure stole his voice!
Justin is not the type to feel sorry for himself,he has found his voice through social networks like Facebook and MSN. We text each other everyday.
The internet has given me a true best friend,he is like a big brother to my youngest daughter Cara. We can understand him perfectly when we talk,but his silly sense of humour we've just gotten to know because we can "talk" through facebook! He has truly become such an awesome friend to me and my family! We build snowmen in the Winter and have great bon fires all Summer long!
This recent rejection letter has really upset many people and I am so grateful that he has someone with experience going to bat for him!
Take a moment to read this and please if you are a blogger in Ontario or have followers in Ontario could you just reblog the link...thanks so much for your help!
please click the link to read more about what's going on with Justin!http://theisaacfoundation.tumblr.com/post/1019016307/justin
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Natalie

1 comment:

~The Boyd Homestead Farm~ said...

OMG! I didn't know there was another MPS family so close to us! My son Rhys has MPS 1 Hurlers. What a small world it is :) Please tell Justin and his family that they are in our thoughts and prayers and that we would love to meet Justin some day since we are only about 20 mins away!

Take care, Trish