Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Canadian House & Home

Anyone who knows me knows I have a magazine collection dating to 1987. Every copy of Country Living and Century Home which later became Home and Country and unfortunately, is no longer being published :(
Long before the World Wide Web, magazines were the main source of inspiration available to all of us decorating junkies. I can't bear to part with any of them..I've tried..grounds for divorce if  "he" even thinks about moving them,my kids refer to them as "my Bible" (at least they recognize the Bible is important LOL!!!) I have bought doubles several times just to have a "good copy" or to give away. OCD much? oh well,could be worse right?
I was in the grocery store line up yesterday and couldn't resist July's copy of Canadian House & Home (even though I have a subscription I couldn't wait a month :P) Click here for a sneek peek :)

This is a great edition,one to keep out on the coffee table for months! It is packed full of eye candy and great ideas(and not so many ad's guess they listen)...there's a cute black and white themed cottage to die for in Nova Scotia, better hide the black paint Paul...
this is copied from the website.....
Discover the secrets of summer style in our July Weekend Living issue. Get Suzanne Dimma's cottage decorating picks and Lynda Reeves' insights on the best gas and charcoal barbecues. Enjoy lush photographs of a traditional Muskoka cottage, a English-Country style retreat and a resort-chic weekend home. (All featuring decorating ideas you can easily apply to your home, rental, backyard or balcony!) See sleek patio furniture and accessories, gardening ideas and fresh decorating twists on a red, white and blue palette. Plus, savour Mediterranean-inspired recipes for lazy summer evenings or weekend entertaining, including chilled soup, grilled chicken kebabs, homemade flatbreads and frozen mousse.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Gorgeous stuff! I haven't bought that magazine in a while, but I may pick up this issue.