Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I couldn't even begin to imagine NOT being a MOM!! It has been my best accomplishment in life! and my biggest joy,not saying it was ever easy! But well worth the sacrafices made! (they better look after me when I'm old LOL)
I thought it was my job to teach them but had no idea how much THEY would teach ME!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's who know exactly what I'm talking about!
I am happy to be spending the day in the city tomorrow with my girls shopping and eating and best of all laughing :P
Hope your day is as special as you 
Natalie
P.S just wanted to share a few of my fav pics....I heart my kids!! This is my mom :)(not sure about the guy behind her LOL)Buster,Sunny and Chicken

No comments: