Powered By Blogger

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House

Our 1854 Suburban Farm House
So this isn't Home Sweet Home...adjust!!

Baby Blue

Baby Blue
love is all you need...and an old truck!

Monday, March 22, 2010

CityLine March 18th







My friend Jen and I were part of the audience on CityLine last Thursday for Home Day. We got to meet Tracy Moore,Brian Gluckstein (who answered my paint colour question)and Jackie Glass. It was great to be part of the show,we made a day of it by hitting the Eaton's Centre after and stopping into Pottery Barn to see the new "Nest" displays..fell in love with an embroidered bird cushion which I will have to go back for..I can stop thinking about it. After lunch we went to Mississauga to a few wholesalers we frequent for some great cash and carry Spring giftware.
http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/72440992001.000000/CityLine-Mar-18-2010-Home-Day/

No comments: